Patron Code of Conduct
The Lone Tree Arts Center and the City of Lone Tree are dedicated to the development and presentation of the performing arts. We have adopted this Patron Code of Conduct to ensure the comfort and protection of all who use The Lone Tree Arts Center, and to support our commitment to maintaining a comprehensive event environment wherein patrons, guests, performers, staff, and volunteers are treated with respect and dignity.
Behavior that is disruptive, potentially harmful to others, or distracts from the event will not be tolerated.
This includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Disruptive behavior of any kind that interferes with the event or performance.
- Use of cellphones, laptops, or other electronic devices during the performance unless an announcement is made that it is acceptable to do so.
- Ignoring requests from venue staff and security regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Verbal, written, or physical harassment, including abusive language and gestures, threats, cursing, or sexual language directed at others.
- Any form of discrimination or harassment because of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or veteran status.
- Behavior that is in violation of government laws and regulations, including health and safety guidelines.
By purchasing a ticket or entering our environment, you agree to the tenets and policies of the Lone Tree Arts Center’s Patron Code of Conduct. If you are found to be in violation of this Code of Conduct, as determined by the Lone Tree Arts Center Executive Director or City of Lone Tree City Manager, you may be removed from or asked to leave the premises and/or prohibited from returning in the future.