Ticketing Terms and Conditions
Full Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- There are no refunds. If we are able to accommodate a ticket exchange, exchange fee and/or upgrade charges may apply. In the case of inclement weather, tickets may be exchanged but not refunded. Your order is subject to acceptance by the Lone Tree Arts Center Box Office. Please verify that all information on your order is correct before submitting so that you may be contacted should questions arise.
- The Lone Tree Arts Center Box Office and lonetreeartscenter.org are the only authorized sellers of tickets for events presented by the Lone Tree Arts Center. If you purchase tickets from any other source, the tickets may not be valid and will not be honored.
- Season and single ticket holders of Lone Tree Arts Center productions may exchange tickets up to 24 hours prior to the ticketed performance time. Season ticket holder exchanges are complimentary, upgrade charges may apply. Exchanges are at the discretion of the Lone Tree Arts Center Box Office, subject to availability. You may be able to exchange your tickets for a credit, which will be valid towards any future Lone Tree Arts Center production and will expire three years from the date it was created. Exchanging tickets for a credit is only available for Lone Tree Arts Center productions.
- Exchanges from a performance for which you are currently ticketed into another performance may be made at the ticket counter in the Lone Tree Arts Center or by phone at 720.509.1000.
- All tickets are subject to a per-ticket handling charge. For any print at home tickets you purchase, you will receive a confirmation and the tickets will be attached in a separate email. Spam controls may affect delivery of your print at home tickets and confirmation. The Lone Tree Arts Center is not responsible for failure of e-mail deliveries.
- Everyone in attendance of a performance must have a ticket. There are no babes-in-arms allowed.
- All online orders will receive an e-mail confirmation detailing items purchased, services charges, payment amount and method of payment. If you do not receive a confirmation please contact the box office as soon as possible.
- Special services are available for persons with disabilities. Please specify your needs when ordering tickets. The Main Stage Theater has installed an inductive hearing loop. The loop system broadcasts directly into hearing aids that are equipped with a T-coil switch. There are also audio enhancement headsets available at the Box Office to assist patrons with hearing impairments. We will make reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. We are happy to provide ASL interpretation or audio description upon request. Please contact the box office when purchasing your tickets if these services are needed.
- All mailed tickets require a minimum of 10 days for delivery. The Lone Tree Arts Center is not responsible for delivery delays. Any tickets we are unable to mail will be held at will call.
- Computer system failure or error shall not be the responsibility of The Lone Tree Arts Center.
- Patron Service is available by phone at 720.509.1000; in person at the box office counter in the Lone Tree Arts Center, 10075 Commons Street; or by e-mail at email@example.com. Box Office hours are 10am – 4pm, Monday – Friday and two hours before any scheduled, ticketed event at the Arts Center. On the night of an event, ticket representatives are at the box office through intermission for your convenience.
The Lone Tree Arts Center and City of Lone Tree reserve the right to modify, clarify, update and revise these rules and guidelines at any time as deemed necessary to protect the public health, safety and welfare and/or as necessary to protect the performers, employees, patrons and facilities in any manner deemed appropriate by officials of the Arts Center.